My weekly link post is so late! It’s been such a busy week/weekend that I just haven’t gotten around to it.
But did I mention that the weather has been completely amazing the past few days? Sunny, spicy, orange-yellow trees, blue sky, falling leaves. Perfect. The last few days of gorgeous before winter gray moves in for good…
How are things in your part of the world?
- 20 homemade salad dressing recipes (I want to try the creamy avocado ones!)
- For better social skills, read Chekhov.
- Rosneft’s Sechin to oil investors (take note, all wanting to do business in Russia!): “They should have said, ‘We thank Vladimir Vladimirovich (Putin) for the opportunity to work in Russia and please let us buy something else.’” Seriously.
- 17 bizarre foods every Russian grew up with (including meat jello and herring cake)
- Russians visit Washington during the government shutdown
- interesting article on Elizabeth Gilbert and her new book
- A cozy winter coat – pretty, right?
- Check out this blogger’s great collection of Russian recipes
- The best coffee in Moscow according to one blogger can be found here
- This looks like it could be a good book.
- Peek into an astronaut’s living room.