Well, the cold and gray haven’t really let up in Moscow. Looks like there’s not going to be a бабье лето this year…
Other than that it’s been a good week. I’ve been away from work for so long that I’m starting to get lazy – today is my first day back in almost 6 weeks! How has your week been?
- Choosing cheerfulness (good idea!)
- Is this not the loveliest fall coat? Gorgeous.
- A fantastic article on what’s behind Putin’s Syria policy. ““Russia’s actions are often reactive without really thinking it through, without thinking what our goals are, what our place in the world is. We are hell bent on preserving the status quo without even understanding what it is.” -Gleb Pavlovsky
- This looks like a good book
- I’m thinking to make some banana bread today. Maybe this recipe?
- Interesting opinion piece on Russia’s new era of stagnation.
- George Saunders’ advice to graduates (be kind!)
- The average woman’s face around the world (women are so beautiful, don’t you think?)
P.S. the beautiful autumn painting by Vladimir Yanaki was found here.