How was your week friends? We are absolutely aching for spring here. I’m starting to wonder if winter will ever end. I can’t decide what I miss the most – green on the trees, or being able to leave my house without wearing enormous snow boots…
- Why spring in Russia is so terrible
- What Russian streets look like in spring
- Take a ride on the Moscow metro with the BBC
- Edith Schaefer obit. What a beautiful person. Have you read this book she authored? It’s one of my favorites.
- The library – what a perfect place for a bookish marriage proposal.
- Soon you’ll be able to sail across the Atlantic in a Titanic replica. Seriously.
- Economist husband and I just started watching the Americans. Fantastic (although, obviously, not for younger audiences).
- Make your own salad dressing
- AMAZING and beautiful space photos
- Why you look different in photos than in mirrors.
- This looks like a good book
- Isn’t this a great decorating idea??
P.S. lovely photo of Anton Chekhov and his wife Olga found here, along with the following quote: “Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.” – A. Chekhov