Good morning, friends!
This week went by really fast – full of meetings and buzz about Sochi for me. Economist husband and I are counting down the days til London, and looking forward to sleeping in this weekend.
Hey, Valentine’s Day is coming up – do you have any plans? Any good V-Day gift ideas to share with the rest of us? I’ve always thought that this was a good idea.
Here are some links for the end of your week:
- Small-fry Valentine’s Day.
- Aeroflot’s cabin crew declared to be the most stylish.
- Russian church and state (Plus, the car wash in the basement of Moscow’s Church of Christ the Savior Cathedral).
- Working with a time difference (this is one thing I both love and hate about being in Russia)
- This looks like a really good book.
- Putin’s next Kremlin generation (so interesting!)
- What a Russian socialite’s wedding says about the state of Russian politics.
- Some colorful (free!) photo desktop calendars for 2013.
- Do French women really do beauty better?
- Four-day work weeks (yes, please!)
- Great shirt.
- Went to this restaurant in Moscow last night – high recommendations!
All for now, folks – see you next week!